PICTOGUARD - SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICES
- Internet Search is the #1 medium of how people research information.
- 99% of Internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results. They simply type something else in if they can't find a relevant site.
- 70% of users click on organic results.
go to the top 3 organic
(Statistics derived from Marketing Sherpa & Forbes)
BEING ON TOP OF SEARCH RANKINGS
This heat map is taken from the Marketing Sherpa study revealing how consumer's eyes view listings. As you may be aware, the red blob is where most searchers looked directly; as colors change, the level of attention goes down. The x's indicate where searchers clicked, and the red horizontal bar shows how far down people scrolled to view listing:
- Above the Fold
- Position 1 = 24.9% Click Thru Rate
- Position 2 = 11.4$ Click Thru Rate
- Position 3 = 7.8% click Thru Rate
TARGETED TRAFFIC: Search Engine marketing is one of the most targeted forms of advertising since you can control the audience that is searching for you by identifying relevant keywords.
GLOBAL EXPOSURE: Your website is visible, 24 hours/day 365 days of the year to an international audience. That means your website can reach people in areas that traditional marketing cannot and your brand is judged online worldwide.
BRAND AWARENESS: Improve your reputation and build brand awareness. Let searchers find results that you want them to see.
2012 Search Engine
How do users
interact with google?
58% Click on a page 1 organic result
20% Click on a Paid Advertisement (PPC)
3% Click on a Page 2 Organic Result
2% Click on a Page 3 Organic Result
2% Click on a Page 4+ Organic Result
15% Try a different search or search engine