What do you think of the nude image leaks on Google? Is Google responsible for making money from victimizing people when their private images are hacked and posted online? Who should decide? For more details please follow this link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/celebrity-lawsuit-google-nude-photos-leaked_n_5921614.html
More Related Posts:
- Don’t Be Part of the Internet Sludge
- Lasso in Your Untamed Internet Profile!
- Catch it Before it Goes Viral! Let Pictoguard Be Your Internet Vitamin C
- Don’t Be An Internet Embarrassment!
- Victims Of Nude Celebrity Hack Threaten Google With Lawsuit
- Consumers Find Hope in Pictoguard Amidst Online Privacy Debate
- Take Control of Your Internet Reputation
- How Healthy is Your Internet Presence?
- EU Invites Google, Microsoft to Discuss 'Right to Be Forgotten'
- Look Gorgeous on the Internet with Pictoguard