Whether you’re a celebrity, a homemaker, a socialite, a student or a filmmaker, you likely have some degree of internet presence. One out of every 14 people on the planet use Facebook. It’s a social water cooler, it’s a soapbox, it’s a gathering place to share photos. Unfortunately, it’s also a place where inappropriate images are published, lewd comments are made, and misjudgments flourish. And since social media is a booming industry, Facebook may arguably be the most popular, but it’s not nearly the only social media avenue available to consumers today. Pictoguard, the top search engine optimization firm New York, helps clients eliminate embarrassing, counter-productive photos and text, to improve the health of their online reputation.
Through their skilled web development in NY, Pictoguard targets and eliminates tasteless and detrimental images and content as the first step in building a robust, hearty online presence. Once the “bad” is gone, they replace it with positive images and content to start turning the tide. Pictoguard uses their programmers and consultant lawyers to ensure that they are using the most up to date internet practices and staying within national and when necessary, international copyright laws.
More Related Posts:
- Don’t Be Part of the Internet Sludge
- Lasso in Your Untamed Internet Profile!
- Catch it Before it Goes Viral! Let Pictoguard Be Your Internet Vitamin C
- Don’t Be An Internet Embarrassment!
- Victims Of Nude Celebrity Hack Threaten Google With Lawsuit
- Consumers Find Hope in Pictoguard Amidst Online Privacy Debate
- Take Control of Your Internet Reputation
- How Healthy is Your Internet Presence?
- EU Invites Google, Microsoft to Discuss 'Right to Be Forgotten'
- Look Gorgeous on the Internet with Pictoguard